Here is our menu list for private parties however we can provide you with a tailor-made menu based on your requirements, particularly for weddings.
- Gazpacho shots served in a hand-made wooden rack – vegetarian and can be adapted for vegan and gluten-free
- Stuffed endives with a zingy salsa (separate platters of meat, fish and vegetarian ones to suit all tastes) – Vegetarian and vegan elements. Gluten-free.
- Tomato bread – vegetarian, vegan and can be made gluten-free.
- Spanish omelette (either with or without chorizo). The omelette is cut into cubes and served on cocktail sticks on a bed of mixed leaves. Vegetarian (without chorizo) and gluten-free. There is sometimes a trace of gluten in some chorizo which will be checked.
- Tostadas (little rounds of toasted breads with lots of lovely toppings such as smoked salmon and caviar, smoked trout and horseradish cream, Manchego and membrillo, duck pate, crab, Serrano ham with a quail’s egg, etc). Vegetarian and vegan elements, can be made with gluten-free bread.
- Olive and chorizo pinchos. There is sometimes a trace of gluten in chorizo.
- Galician style octopus. Gluten-free.
- Banderillas (morsels of meat, fish and pickles threaded on skewers). Vegetarian and vegan elements, gluten-free, except for occasional trace of gluten in some chorizo.
- Entremeses (a wooden platter of Spanish meats and cheeses with vine tomatoes and caperberries). Can be altered to be vegetarian, gluten-free.
- Chilled stuffed peppers. Vegetarian and gluten-free. Can be cooked with olive oil instead of butter for suitability for vegans.
- Marinated olives. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free.
- Quesadillas with a crème fraiche dip. Vegetarian, can be made with gluten-free tortillas.
- Mini meatballs with a Rioja glaze. Gluten-free.
- Butterflied prawns in a crunchy coating with a sweet chilli dip
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetables with herbs. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free.
- Chilli poppers (jalapeno peppers stuffed with cream cheese and fried in a crispy crumb)
- Patatas a la pobre. Vegetarian and gluten-free. Can be made suitable for vegans by using olive oil instead of butter.
- Chorizo in red wine. Gluten-free (some chorizo contains a trace of gluten).
- Stewed chickpeas with morcilla and ham. Gluten-free (some chorizo contains a trace of gluten).
- Grilled prawns with garlic, lemon and sea salt. Gluten-free.
- Lamb, mint and chilli meatballs. Gluten-free.
- Patatas bravas. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free.
Paella rice cooked with squid, mussels, langoustines, crevettes, white fish, plus peppers, flavoured with lemon and sea salt.
Paella rice cooked with chicken, pork, chorizo, peppers and peas, flavoured with lemon and sea salt.
Paella rice cooked with chicken, peppers, prawns, squid, mussels and peas, flavoured with lemon and sea salt.
Paella de verduras
Paella rice cooked with red onions, leeks, peppers, beans, mange tout, sugar snap peas and pulses, flavoured with lemon, sea salt and coriander.
All our paellas are cooked with gluten-free stock as standard and served with mixed leaves, sliced tomatoes drizzled with balsamic vinegar and garnished with fresh basil and plenty of salt and pepper baguettes and butter.
Postres y queso
Desserts and cheese
A selection of fresh fruits and cheese is an excellent way to end a typical Spanish meal. We are happy to work with you to ensure that we provide your favourite fruits and cheeses and can theme our cheese platter should you require. In addition, we can now offer a range of hand-made desserts to suit all tastes.
Fresh fruit platter per person – £7.00
Cheese platter per person. This includes dried fruits, succulent seedless grapes, pistachios, crackers and oatcakes – £8.00
Selection of hand-made contemporary desserts served with cream (such as lemon meringue pie, New York Fantasy cheesecake, Spanish almond tart, Key Lime pie, chocolate and Amaretto torte, lemon posset with a shortbread biscuit, seasonal fruit Pavlova, winter or summer berry mousse, tarte tatin, seasonal fruit cheesecake, treacle tart, Eton Mess.) – £7.00
A trio of desserts (we suggest lemon posset, fruit kebabs with a honey and yoghurt drizzle and chocolate and orange torte – £8.00
Working out what to have for your party food is lots of fun and we want to make it as easy and straightforward for you as we can. Our set menus give you a good range of choices, with no hidden extras.
The Iberian – £14.00 per head
Your choice of any four cold tapas. This menu has been designed with drinks parties in mind.
The Castillian – £16.00 per head
Your choice of two cold and two hot tapas. This gives you a representative sample of Spanish food to serve your guests.
The Segovian – £18.00 per head
Four hot tapas. This menu is a little more substantial and is a delicious hot buffet (accompanied by bread and butter).
The Catalan – £23.00
Paella followed by a choice of home-made desserts. Ideal for paella fans who also love pudding
The Valencian – £23.00 per head
Three cold tapas plus a paella. This is the classic “paella party”, ideal for all occasions.
The Asturian – £24.00 per head
Paella of your choice followed by fruit and cheese platters. Ideal for a relaxed party with friends.
The Jerez – £25.00 per head
Three hot tapas plus a paella. This is the classic “paella party”, ideal for all occasions.
The Galician – £31.00
Your choice of three cold and three hot tapas, plus a paella. This is the deluxe paella party, giving you and your guests the opportunity to sample a wide range of delicious Spanish dishes.
The Andaluz – £35.00
Your choice of three cold and three hot tapas, followed by a paella and ending with decorated fruit and cheese platters. This is a Spanish banquet, perfect for a truly memorable occasion.
Tea and coffee
We are happy to offer tea and coffee à volonté to round off your meal, accompanied by Green and Black’s organic chocolates. This is at a cost of £3.00 per head.